About the WWPC
The Wachusetts Writers and Poets Club was organized in 2004 by a group of Central Massachusetts men and women who enjoy telling tall tales, writing clever poetry and spouting ideas in exciting essays for interested audiences. This website provides an opportunity for senior writers to share their works with online readers.
The club meets on Mondays at 1:00 pm at the Westminster Town Hall, 11 South Street with the exceptions of Monday holidays and when the Town Hall is closed. We invite your comments and feedback.
- Grund Rap by Jan L. Ricord
- Spring by Sharon Whitefield
- The Marshmallow Test by Jan L. Ricord
- A Pallet of Memories by Dolores Ouellette
- Ice by Linda Vaidulas
- The Murdock-Whitney House by Janet Ouellette
- A Mother Defined by a Crown by Dolores Ouellette
- My Father by Dolores Ouellette
- Chance Encounter? by Marie A. Heath
- It Ain't Easy by Jan L. Ricord
- The Voices of Indian Peak by Dolores Ouellette
- A Gem on Salisbury Street by Janet Ouellette
- How to Capture a Moment of Love by Dolores M. Ouellette